Buying Individual Health Insurance is always advisable since it takes care of these unexpected medical expenses. If any of your family member or you suffer from any previous ailments note that while Buying Individual Health Insurance you will probably have to pay a higher premium. The insurance coverage should include x-rays as well as medical prescriptions. You can obtain private health insurance through your employer as well.
It is very essential to provide the insurance company with the correct information about your age, sex and medical history. If you are under group insurance and you are considering Buying Individual Health Insurance do not cancel you policy till the new one has been accepted. Your insurance coverage will be based on your medical history, weight, height as well as your BMI (Body Mass Index).
The insurance company may also at issues like smoking, drinking and drugs.
Rolex watches are known for both their precision and elegance. The basic care and maintenance program for Rolex watches includes the following steps:–
1. Wear Your Rolex Regularly
Regular wear and use of your Rolex will keep the watch in perfect running condition. 2. Cleaning Your Rolex
Like any other work of intricate artistry and technology, a Rolex requires occasional cleaning and upkeep.
– Use lukewarm water to rinse off your watch.
– Apply this soapy water all over your watch using your hands.
– Now, gently scrub the watch to clean it of all dirt particles.
– Once you are confident that the Rolex has been cleaned, rinse the watch with lukewarm water.
– Using a clean and soft cotton cloth, gently pat the watch until dried.
– To make your Rolex watch completely dry, you can also use a dry towel to remove any remaining moisture.
3. Removing Scratches from the Bracelet of Your Rolex Watch
– Avoid using circular or cross strokes while polishing.
– Finally, avoid polishing surfaces that have no scratches.
4. Winding Your Rolex
Rolex watches (except Oysterquartz) are perpetual which means they are self winding. On an average, Rolex watches have a power reserve of 48 hours. If not wound after 48 hours, your Rolex will stop running and appear dead. – Winding your Rolex while wearing it on your wrist should be avoided.
– If found dead or in a non-functioning mode, do not shake your watch.
– If still the watch does not start, rather than shaking and possibly damaging your Rolex, simply put the watch aside and allow it to start on its own.
– Never worry about over-winding your watch as every Rolex has a built-in protection mechanism, which does not allow the movement to be over wound.
5. Waterproof Rolex
Most of the Rolex watches come with a tested and guaranteed depth rating of 330 feet. Avoid diving with diving equipment, however, when wearing your watch, because they are not made for deep water. Underwater, for any reason, if you have left the winding crown loosely screwed, there is a chance the case may become flooded with water, ultimately damaging your watch. If you choose to purchase a Rolex watch (non-diver’s watches), we suggest the watch should not be worn even while swimming or showering.