Being a parent is identical to easily forget and degenerative disease. Actually, this may prevent you from now on. Just take advantage of the spices that have been widely used to process food. Want to know what? Here are five herbs that have anti-aging benefits, as reported from care2.com.
1. Garlic (allium sativum) Substance in garlic is known to ward off viruses and bacteria.Not only that, garlic can reduce cholesterol and help lower blood pressure. Japanese study also found that garlic may slow age-related memory decline.
2. Ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba) A study reveals, consumption of ginkgo can increase blood flow to the brain, one of the organ most frequently affected by aging. European studies have shown that consumption of ginkgo can help people with Alzheimer’s and dementia, so people are more friendly and alert.
3. Ginseng (Panax ginseng) According to Dr. James Duke, an expert on herbs, ginsen consumption can increase skin elasticity and muscle strengthening. Including improved digestive system and arouse sexual desire.
4. Peppermint (Metha peperita) Besides helping the digestive process and overcome the problems associated with aging, peppermint contains antioxidants. These substances help prevent cancer, heart disease and other diseases associated with aging diseases.
5. Turmeric (curcuma longa) Turmeric can be used to reduce pain and inflammation associated with aging.
The team from the University of California, United States, also found that turmeric can inhibit and break the mucous membranes of the brain known as the ringleader trigger Alzheimer’s.